Sunday, December 20, 2009

20.6

I like to eat.

Here's how I do it. I go to www.otlob.com and choose my area of town, Maadi.

From there, I can browse many restaurants and order. Then, usually within 30-45 minutes, but sometimes within 3 hours, the food comes to my door.

Today's blog is interactive.

So, feel free to check it out. Keep in mind that 1 USD = 5.5 EGP. So, when you look at the menu for Arzak, and see how much Koshary and Falafel sandwiches cost, you'll be jealous of my affordable good food.

And for those of you who don't like to read much or do math, some of the restaurants have pictures of their food. (And, yeah, some don't look too good, and then when you try them anyway they taste just like they look.)

Food is good.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.otlob.com/restaurantMenu.aspx?Res=120752&Prov=121072&Area=75545

    PIgeon soup, lamb and grilled quail...damn skippy!

    Gries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Foz. Give us a call if you get the chance. -Tom and Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Short-Sleeve/product-reviews/B002HJ377A/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?ie=UTF8&coliid=&showViewpoints=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

    ReplyDelete